Monday, August 11, 2008

Shopaholics

It's true that every women were obsessed of shopping. Who ever says that she isn't well she's lying! Maybe she was not aware about it. lol! Got this tag from Joy.
I am a true-blooded SHOPAHOLIC!!! cheers!

~~~Start copying here (no need to right click the image)~~~~
Credits: Paper & Elements Created by Kim Jensen / Layout by JennyL
Rules:
1. Don’t remove the credits when you post the image
2. Please link back to the person who tagged you
3. If you have more than one blog, please post this to all of your blogs so your other blogs can be listed to the master list too.
4. You need to pass this tag to many friends you think loves shopping.
5. Remember to come back at BARGAIN.SALES.DEALS. and leave the exact post url so I can add you to the master list to help increase our rankings and improve our Technorati Authority.
6. Enjoy Shopping !!!
SHOPAHOLICS : 1.) A Slice of Life 2.) Jenny Said So 3.) Simply Jen 4.) This and That 5.) Bargain.Sales.Deals. 6.) Me and Mine 7. Hobbies and Such 8. I am Mommy 9. Quicker8 10. Nita’s Random Thoughts 11.) Nita’s Corner 12.) Bohol Paradise 13.) Filipino Online Community 14.) Batuananons 15.) Great Finds and Deals 16.) My Wandering Thoughts 17.) Arts and Entertainment Center 18.) PRC Board Exam Results 19.) Nita’s Ramblings 20.) Thomas Web Links 21. Thomas Travel Tales 22. Erlinda’s Wandering Thoughts 23.) Make Money Online 24. The Shopaholic in Me 25. Little Peanut 26.) Creative in Me 27.) Pea in a Pod 28. Moments of My Life 29. My Crossroads 30. Race Corner 31. A Beautiful Life 32. Cheeky Pinay 33. When Mom Talks 34. Aussie Talks 35. Shzainzy- My Thoughts 36). Shzainzy - Purely Music 37.) My Colorful World 38. Kidd Designs 39. A Reality Bite 40. Kikay Fashion 41. Sheng 42. JoySpeaking.Com 43. Life in Manila 44. You are next
{end copying here}
And now I am tagging Jade

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Chie..thanks for doing the tag. I got a problem with my site yesterday that's why no comment appeared. But that's alright. Ciao!

Anonymous said...

thanks for Joining i've already added u sa masterlist http://bargainsalesdeals.com/2008/08/i-love-shopping.html

Pandi said...

uhmm so im not a shopaholic heheheh

Chie said...

Hi. Pandi,

Thanks for dropping by.

Well! I guess so, that's because your a man..lol! Anyway that was my insight for being a woman. hehehe!
Chie

 
design by grumpy-cow.com