Friday, August 1, 2008

Paradise it is...


I have been to Palawan for 2 weeks. I went there together with my cousin Jade along with other relatives. Even though it's my second time to be there I was still stunned and amazed about the beauty of the island such as the virgin forests, gorgeous beaches, peaceful city, amazing caves, mysterious falls, live corals,the beautiful scenery and most specially the very nice and hospitable people. I just can't help myself, I'm really excited about it and I'm gonna post alot! Expect that! I'm gonna divide into different journeys. But before that I wanna give you a peek into the wonderful province of Palawan.












A little trivia about Palawan...

Palawan is the largest province of the Philippines in terms of land surface. Approximately 1,489,655 hectares of mountains and lowlands. It is also one of the richest province of the country in terms of natural resources. Palawan itself is a chain of islands and islets lying along the northwest margin of Sulu and China Seas. Palawan is really a living paradise, and I can't stop myself from falling in love with its alluring beauty.


It is a very relaxing and romantic place. How ever you look at it, will match your taste. It is very suitable for the nature lover and as well as the non-nature lovers.

I'm pretty sure that Palawan will leave it's mark in our hearts and in our minds.

4 comments:

Neoslinger said...

Yeah.. I hope someday I can visit and stay there in Palawan.. If I got a job and finish my studies..!!

By the way, thanks for visiting my blog... I will add you to my blog list.. as Life in Manila!

Please check it out chie..! Can you add me as Thoughts About Love... for the title of the link..

Thanks.. alot..!

Anonymous said...

Hi neoslinger,

Sure. it's my pleasure to be in your link list and to be your friend. Thoughts About Love it is...

Thanks as well.

Hope you had A great time reading my blog.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed having you there.It is always alot of fun to have you around. More funfilled years to come!;)

Chie said...

yeah lot more! Thanks

 
design by grumpy-cow.com